FP&A must play a central role in shaping the strategic decision making process of an organisation. To continue developing the function as a key business partner, financial planning and analysis professionals need to develop a unique set of skills to succeed.
At our 3rd annual summit we will explore how we can perfect and streamline daily, monthly and annual processes and challenge assumptions made on core finance functions. This will be the key to success for FP&A practitioners and drive long term business performance.
Through the best mix of case studies, strategic insight, panel discussions and workshops, you will gain fresh ideas and insight on:
- Streamlining planning & reporting to improve analysis
- Innovation in forecast, budget and reporting methods
- Meeting the demands of data collection and analytics
- The role of FP&A in organisational change and growth
- The KPIs of FP&A and business performance
- Developing the skills and processes needed to build a world class FP&A organisation
Who should attend?
Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads and Managers, Senior Managers from all industries with responsibility on a European or global level for:
- Strategic Planning
- Finance Transformation
- Financial Reporting
Want to see what you missed at our 2nd annual summit? Click here to view our 2015 event page