The role of Financial Planning and Analysis is rapidly changing. This event looks at the ingredients needed to build an efficient FP&A function that will enable your business to be flexible and adaptive in this fast pace and changing economy by looking at how to best re-allocate resources as demand, cost and competition affect the market. We will look at how to best set up a shared business intelligence structure that enables FP&A departments to be a driver and catalyst of both change and strong business decisions.
Through this event, attendees will engage in real business stories, best practices and discussion forums that will consider the following themes:
• Analysing how FP&A is driving change and influencing top management decisions
• Designing the right KPI’s that ensure you are giving the right information to help steer the company towards growth
• Approaches to overcome the challenges of managing big data
• Coping with ongoing budgeting and reporting requirements in a time effective and accurate manner
• Developing best practices for budget forecasting and reporting methods
• Predicting shifts emerging markets and identifying patterns to comparable scenarios design a standardised FP&A approach
Who should attend?
Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads and Managers, Senior Managers from all industries with responsibility on a European or global level for:
- Strategic Planning
- Finance Transformation
- Financial Reporting
Want to attend the 3rd annual summit? Click here to go the 2016 event page