E.N.G. is seeking quality people to join our team.
E.N.G. is dedicated to providing critical and timely business information to professionals across Europe. All of our business forums are convened with leading industry experts. We rely extensively on primary research skills and contacts within industry to provide practical events where Senior Executives can learn, network and benchmark.
Below are some of the opportunities we have at any given moment.
Sponsorship Sales Manager
We are seeking to recruit a Sponsorship Sales Manager to join existing team. It is essential that you are highly motivated and committed to a career in this sector with strong B2B sales experience. You must also enjoy a deadline-driven and international environment.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating event sponsorship sales for a portion of our events. We are seeking an experienced/ talented sales professional to sell sponsorships to vendors and service providers who would like to target the corporate brands and industry leaders who attend our senior level business to business events.
Sponsorships are a major source of our income. This is a position for someone who is aggressive about bringing sponsors on board and knows how to get it done.
- Sell existing conference sponsorships
- Develop and close new business – meeting revenue goals
- Oversee the sales process from initial contact through close and contract
- Build a strong data base of potential sponsors
- Make sales presentations from cold call lead
- Be able to professionally articulate and present sponsor opportunities
- Develop an active leads pool through research, networking and referrals
- Qualify leads and convert them to sponsorship opportunities
- Coordinate payments
- Attend event and coordinate with all needs of sponsor prior to and at the event in coordination with our operations team
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Prior senior level B2B sales experience required, event sales experience a plus
- University degree preferred , although other experienced candidates will be considered
- Top-notch strategic and tactical selling talent
- Ability to establish relationships at all levels of the organization including the most senior levels
- Effective written, verbal and presentation English skills essential
- Proactive, independent, tenacious and goal-oriented
- High energy and self-motivated
- Excellent phone skills/presentation and the ability to develop relationships
- The ability to work independently and as a team
- A strong sales closing ability, the desire to succeed and a proven record of success is a must
- Able to succeed in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel a minimum of 8 times per year essential
- Computer and project management skills and experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a vibrant and forward thinking organisation and to develop and grow along with the position. Send your CV today.
For more information please contact Ed Basden Click here to see email: ...@engevents.com