In a fast-paced world where new technologies come to light every day, companies have to fight for the position of a technology leader. That is why external innovation and strategic partnership play a key role in company growth. Companies need specific scouting strategies and intelligent technology investment plans. Well managed external partnering will lead to an increase of quality technology, expansion of the product portfolio and discovery of new business models and markets. Whether this is done through an open innovation platform, separate corporate venturing subsidiary or establishing joint ventures, it is driving global business forward.
This summit brings together leading innovation, R&D and corporate venturing executives from top companies and a cross section of industries. We offer an excellent mix of strategic insight, product case studies and interactive panels to help your company grow technology and establish meaningful and successful partnerships.
This year we cover key topics including:
• Managing the global R&D portfolio in an era of techscouting, corporate venturing and partnerships
• Strategic and practical examples of open innovation: From externally gained technology to commercialisation
• Exploring the corporate venture decision making process and looking to the strategic challenge of disruption
• Analysing the opportunities, risks and values of partnerships with SME’s, universities and joint ventures
• Discovering the right sources for game changing innovation
With so much at stake, this is an event you do not want to miss!
See you in Berlin.
If you are interested in promotional partnership or press event pass, please contact Joanna Serweta, Event Marketing and Operations Manager, +34 91 535 7087, firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend?
The executives that will realise the greatest benefit through attendance are Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads and Managers of:
- Research and Development
- Corporate Venturing
- Open Innovation
- External partnerships & alliances
Want to see what you missed at last year's 4th annual summit? Click here to view our 2014 event page