Welcome to ENG's 17th Annual International Financial Reporting and Compliance Summit
Head of IFRS 9 Implementation
Technical Staff at IFRS Foundation
IFRS Enforcement Specialist - Integrated Financial Markets
AUSTRIAN FINANCIAL MARKET AUTHORITY
Department CFO external reporting, Senior Prudential Policy Advisor
Senior Technical Manager
Head of Accounting Competence Centre
Directeur Finance Administration & Operations
INTESA SAN PAOLO
12-13 November 2019, Berlin
Reporting strategies that focus on rules implementation, interpretation and strategic growth
12-13 Nov 2019 Crowne Plaza Potsdamer Platz Berlin
This year’s key topics include:
- Post implementation analysis of the impact of IFRS 9 reporting on credit risk and hedge accounting
- Challenges of the IBOR reform and its uncertain future
- Impact of IFRS 17 on the insurance arms of banks and its performance guarantee
- ESEF reporting and moving to a digital reporting world
- Basel IV reforms and its impact on two different types of reporting
- Improving data quality collection and classification: Increasing data transparency with integrated software systems
- Goodwill impairment and its challenges in financial statements
- Analysing the impact of cryptocurrency on financial reporting
- Sustainability factor as a non-financial reporting aspect
Who should attend?
The executives who will receive the most benefit from attending include chief financial officers, senior vice presidents, vice presidents, directors and heads of:
- Finance/Global Finance
- Group Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Group Reporting
- Accounting Policies & Standards
The organisation team has made a tremendous effort in making this event a success. The attendees and the speakers were also all very much involved in trying to get the most out of this seminar, successfully creating a constructive dialogue.
I have enjoyed participating in the ENG conferences (twice so far) and I intend to continue!
A well-organised conference with high level speakers that were able to tell their stories with conviction and to provide relevant information.