Shopping behaviour of modern society is dynamically changing and moving increasingly towards a digital communication landscape. The automotive industry needs to integrate all communication channels to maximise effectiveness of marketing strategy and engage customer with the brand. To create this relationship, OEMs and dealers need to develop tools and techniques that will facilitate 360 degree contact with potential customers.
The modern CRM strategy needs to go beyond lead generation and data collection and transform into a customer centric approach and continuous communication flow that will enhance the brand – customer relationship.
This summit brings together leading marketing, CRM and digital executives from OEMs, captives, dealers and rental/leasing companies. We offer an excellent mix of strategic insight, case studies and interactive panels to help your company grow CRM technology and develop successful and engaging strategies.
Through this event, attendees will engage in real business stories, best practices and discussion forums that will consider the following themes:
• Identifying methods to optimise CRM strategy to gain competitive advantage
• Designing a marketing concept to fit current consumer trends of increased online activity and diminishing dealer visits
• Shaping communication strategy throughout all the channels to satisfy different types of customers
• Evaluating methods to increase efficiency of lead prospecting strategy between OEM and dealers
• Analysing new digital and online initiatives and their impact on shopping behaviour
Want to attend this year's 14th annual summit? Click here to go to the 2015 event page