For the last 12 years this event has created a platform which brings together the regulators and senior executives responsible for IFRS and accounting policies from major European and global financial institutions to discuss how to tackle, effectively interpret and implement IFRS rules.
It is crucial that the banking sector stays on track by not only rolling out and implementing new standards, but also by maintaining a strategic look on the impact it has on their organisation and internal steering.
Through the best mix of case studies, strategic insights and panel discussions, you will walk away with clear ideas on how to gear up for IFRS 9 implementation, ensure transparency of your reporting and maintain shareholders and investors’ confidence.
Key topics this year include:
- Effective preparation for the impairment and IFRS 9 implementation
- Contrasting SCRAVL and IFRS 9 requirements
- Interaction between IFRS 4 and IFRS 9 standards
- IFRS 15 Revenue recognition and its impact on banks
- Negative interest rate environment and reporting
- IFRIC 21 Levies’ impact on financial reporting
- Meeting the NSFR standard requirements
- Maximizing transparency and effectiveness of reporting
- Integrating IFRS and SSM reporting procedures
Who should attend?
The executives who will receive the most benefit from attending include chief financial officers, senior vice presidents, vice presidents, directors and heads of:
- Finance/Global Finance
- Group Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Group Reporting
- Accounting Policies & Standards
Want to see what you missed at last year's 12th annual summit? Click here to view our 2014 event page