For the last 14 years this summit has created a platform that goes beyond simple regulatory description and delves into the strategic and business implications of financial reporting and accounting developments in the banking industry.
This event brings together experts from regulatory bodies
and major European and global financial institutions to discuss how to effectively tackle, interpret and apply IFRS rules.
Through the best mix of case studies, strategic insights and panel discussions, you will walk away with practical ideas on how to deal with IFRS implementation challenges, ensure transparency of your reporting and maintain shareholders’ and investors’ confidence.
Beyond IFRS 9, other standards; like IFRS15, IFRS16, other rules and reporting realities continue to make the accounting standards practice incredibly complex. This fact makes it even more important to join us for this key forum in the financial calendar.
Key topics this year include:
- Evaluating final processes prior IFRS9 implementation and detecting the continuing issues of implementation and application
- Taking strategic approaches to IFRS16 implementation and interpretation
- Digitalization in the world of reporting
- Key IFRS15 implementation issues and impacts
- Managing the complexity of IFRS interaction with local GAAP
Who should attend?
The executives who will receive the most benefit from attending include chief financial officers, senior vice presidents, vice presidents, directors and heads of:
- Finance/Global Finance
- Group Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Group Reporting
- Accounting Policies & Standards